Welcome to my Blog | About me

 

 

About me

Hi, I am Shaheer Ahmad. I'm from Pakistan and currently living in Faisalabad, Pakistan. I am a junior power platform developer and I am willing to start my career. I've recently given my Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals exam.  I started Power Platform in March 2022. And gained some experience while exercising my skills on a learning project. I am an active member of the power user community and I like to contribute and help other people solving their problems. I also post blogs about  new things that I learn along the way to share my knowledge with others. You can visit my power user profile to see my contribution. Before starting Power Platform I did  my intermediate in computer sciences equivalent to 12 year. I chose to skip my bachelor’s degree and focus on my career growth as a Power Platform developer. I am looking forward to join an organization and kick start my career as a Power Platform Developer and help the organization to achieve organizational goals with my work and dedication and grow in my career. 



Comments